Continuing to build a strong foundation for Liberty, Missouri.
The Liberty Economic Development Corporation, formerly known as The Partnership for Economic Growth, is a public private partnership which was established in 2004. Continuing to build on the strong foundation and through teamwork amongst institutional, public, and private partners it continues to promote economic vitality in the Liberty area. The strategic focus areas encompass;
– Business Attraction: marketing the strengths of the Liberty area to attract new businesses
– Business Retention and Expansion: a strong commitment to work with existing businesses in the Liberty Area to facilitate their growth
– Strengthen and improve the organization and its presence with both internal and external stakeholders
Annually the organization identifies goals and objectives designed to further the standing principles and growth the economy of the liberty community.
1. Prepare for future growth and development opportunities
2. Highlight the degree of developed and planned improvements in the Liberty Area over the next 24 months
3. Increase awareness and understanding of LEDC’s efforts internally and externally to engage additional stakeholders
4. Improve online presence
The organization through the broad governance of a diverse group of member Directors and the direction of the Executive Committee, and other assigned committees ensures that the activities adhere to these goals and objectives.
Quarterly updates are provided to member investors, the community at large, and public partners.
For additional information on activities or how you can get involved please contact the Executive Director.
Ralph Boots, EDFP