LED News and Events
• Investor breakfast Wednesday May 20th. Download the PDF invitation form.
The City of Liberty is the County Seat for Clay County, Missouri. Clay County is one of the fastest growing counties in Missouri, and in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area. Much of the Clay County growth is taking place in the Liberty area encompassed by the Liberty School District.
The award winning school district, significant employment presence, character of the community, and master planned developments in cooperation with multiple municipalities is the kind of attributes and activities that make the area successful.
The Liberty Economic Development Corporation, formerly the Partnership for economic growth was established with the charge of helping the community grow and prosper.
The organization is guided by strategic principles;
- Business Attraction: marketing the strengths of the Liberty area to attract new businesses
- Business Retention and Expansion: a strong commitment to work with existing businesses in the Liberty Area to facilitate their growth
- Strengthen and improve the organization and its presence with both internal and external stakeholders
“This is the organization that ‘keeps you in the know’ for issues and challenges we are facing, accomplishments, and what is being planned to grow and improve our community.”
– Jim Rucker, RE/MAX First Choice